Course Status Notice – Not Scheduled
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Preparing Recycling Tonnage Reports
Course Code: ER0313WB22
Date: December 8, 2021
Time: 8:30 am – 12:00 pm EST
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: TBD
Multi Person Discount Fee:TBD (Save when you sign up with a colleague!)
Registration closes: TBD
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course has been developed to help recycling coordinators, public works officials, and solid waste management personnel efficiently prepare and file their required reports.
- Using Excel or other spreadsheet programs to collect and summarize the required data
- Use of the traditional “blue book” tonnage grant forms, bonus form, and summary sheet
- Tips and short cuts to make filing just a bit easier!
Who Should Attend?
If your job responsibilities include completing and submitting the Municipal Tonnage Grant Reporting Form, this class is for you! Past participants have included:
- Administrative Assistants
- Code Enforcement Officers
- Environmental Services Directors
- Project Managers
- Public Works Professionals
- Recycling Coordinators
- Sanitation Inspectors
- Township Managers
Meet Your Instructor
More information coming soon!
Most useful aspect of the course: “Going through the tonnage report step by step.”
– Past Participant
“Having never filled out a report before it was helpful to see how it will be done.”
– Past Participant
“[Course is taught by] DEP representative so the info is straight from the source.”
– Past Participant
Continuing Education Credits
The most recent offering of Preparing Recycling Tonnage Reports was approved for the following credits from professional organizations. We will reapply for similar credits the next time the course runs, but we cannot guarantee credit approval for future offerings.
NJ Certified Public Works Managers (CPWM): 2 Government & 1 Info. Tech. Contact Hours
NJ Certified Recycling Professionals (CRP): 3 Classroom Recertification Credits
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Rutgers Canvas learning management system and Zoom.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- Laptop or desktop computers are required for this class.
- A microphone is required.
Once you register with OCPE, you will receive an email from “Rutgers University Canvas” saying, “Click here to finish the registration process,” to create your new account in the Canvas Virtual Platform. If you do not see this message in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder. The course shell will not open until a week before the start date of class. You will receive an email from Claudine Oleskin with directions and more details for the class.
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Photo ID Requirement
Each registrant will be asked provide a photo of him/herself holding their government-issued photo ID. This is required by credit boards so that you may receive credits for participating in this online course.
- You will receive a reminder email prior to the start of the class with further instructions. Wait to receive these instructions before you attempt to upload your ID.
- The photo must be clear enough that we can read your name and verify that the person pictured on the ID is in fact the person holding it.
- After an OCPE staff member reviews the picture and verifies your identity, you will have access to participate in the course when it begins.
Cancellations and Substitutions
A $100 cancellation fee applies for this course. Substitutions are permitted. View our cancellation policy.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Preparing Recycling Tonnage Reports, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Assistant Director: Carol Broccoli
Administrative Assistant: Claudine Oleskin
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.