Open to Recycling Certification Series Students Only!
Registration for this course is only open to students who are currently enrolled in the NJ Recycling Certification Series. If you would like to enroll in the program to become a Certified Recycling Professional, please contact Carol Broccoli at email@example.com or 848-932-7207.
Jump to: Course Details | Overview | Instructor | Reviews | CE Credits | Requirements | Contact Us | Related Courses | Join Email List
Course Name: Recycling Case Studies
Course Code: ER0107WA23
Date: May 10 & 11, 2023
Time: 8:30 am – 3:45 pm EDT
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $280 per person
Multi Person Discount Fee: $250 per person (Save when you sign up with a colleague!)
Recycling Series Registration Fee: $224 per person (Save when you register for all courses in the Recycling Certification Series!)
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This class is part of the NJ Recycling Certification Series.
This course completes the recycling certification series. Interactive group exercises, discussions, and case studies will reinforce and integrate the facts, concepts, and techniques presented in the other series courses.
Please note that all other courses in the series MUST BE completed before attending this course!
Who Should Attend?
If you are completing the NJ Recycling Certification Program in order to become a Certified Recycling Professional, you must take this course to complete the series.
Meet Your Instructor
Photo and bio coming soon!
On instructor Robert Yunker: “Robert showed such enthusiasm for the topics he discussed and was interested in and listened to everything we said. He related everything to real life experiences which was helpful. One of the top instructors we had in this series.”
– Past Participant
Most useful aspect of the course: “Learning how to solve problems that might come out of left field.”
– Past Participant
“Good information on various recycling scenarios.”
– Past Participant
Continuing Education Credits
The Recycling Case Studies course is approved for 1.2 Rutgers CEUs, as well as the following credits from professional organizations.
NJ Certified Public Works Managers (CPWM): 5 Technical and 5 Management Contact Hours
NJ Certified Recycling Professionals (CRP): 12 Classroom Recertification Credits
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Rutgers Canvas learning management system and Zoom.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- Laptop or desktop computers are required for this class.
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary as a call-in option is available.
Once you register with OCPE, you will receive an email from “Rutgers University Canvas” saying, “Click here to finish the registration process,” to create your new account in the Canvas Virtual Platform. If you do not see this message in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder. The course shell will not open until a week before the start date of class. You will receive an email from Claudine Oleskin with directions and more details for the class.
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Photo ID Requirement
Each registrant will be asked provide a photo of him/herself holding their government-issued photo ID. This is required by credit boards so that you may receive credits for participating in this online course.
- You will receive a reminder email prior to the start of the class with further instructions. Wait to receive these instructions before you attempt to upload your ID.
- The photo must be clear enough that we can read your name and verify that the person pictured on the ID is in fact the person holding it.
- After an OCPE staff member reviews the picture and verifies your identity, you will have access to participate in the course when it begins.
Cancellations and Substitutions
A $75 cancellation fee applies for this course. Substitutions are permitted. View our cancellation policy.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Recycling Case Studies, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Assistant Director: Carol Broccoli
Administrative Assistant: Claudine Oleskin
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.