IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD OR ECHECK, use our online registration system.
You can access the current Air Pollution Training Courses here: COURSE SCHEDULE PAGE
Follow the registration links which will guide you through the course selection, account creation or sign-in, and registration steps.
In order to register for one of our Air or Noise Pollution Training Courses you will be required to create, or already have, an account with Rutgers University Continuing Studies. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS. (If you already have a Rutgers Continuing Studies account, please do not create another one). You can sign in or create a new account here: RUTGERS CONTINUING STUDIES SIGN-IN
Once your account is created you can select registration links from our website or you can search the Rutgers Continuing Studies site for the desired course(s). To search our course list there, select Air & Noise Training Program under the Department drop-down menu here: CONTINUING STUDIES COURSE SEARCH
All registration links should be easy to follow and will guide you through the registration process. You can also register multiple participants for your organization by following the appropriate links.
IF PAYING BY CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR AUTHORIZED PURCHASE ORDER (PO), please follow these steps.
Step 1: Complete a registration form.
- If registering multiple people or for multiple courses, fill out a separate form for each person and for each course.
- Please note that there are multiple fee options listed for each course. Be certain to select the appropriate tuition/fee category applicable to you. If you select an inappropriate fee, it will delay your registration and you may not be able to attend the course of your choice if it subsequently fills up.
Step 2: Gather proof of payment.
- If paying by check or money order, make payable to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey.
- If paying by Purchase Order, secure from your organization’s finance department a Requisition or Purchase Order.* If they are unable to provide either document, request a letter of intent from your finance department (see sample letter here if you need a template – look in your download folder for this Word Document).
- *IMPORTANT: POs and Requisitions must list Rutgers University Office of Continuing Professional Education (OCPE) as the vendor with this address: 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519. Documents that list other Rutgers departments or a different address will not be accepted.
Step 3: Email the registration form and proof of payment to email@example.com and send hard copy payment in the mail if necessary.
- Attach a scanned copy of the check or money order to your email, then mail the original payment to: Rutgers OCPE, Attn: Registration Dept, 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519.
- Attach the official Purchase Order, Requisition, or Letter of Intent to your email. If you require a signature on a hard copy of the Purchase Order, mail the Purchase Order to: Rutgers OCPE, Attn: Registration Dept, 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519.
Step 4: We will register you and email you a receipt/confirmation.
- If/when a hard copy PO is submitted for signature, we will sign and return it with an invoice to your organization’s Accounts Payable Department.
Rutgers Air Pollution Training Program (RAPTP)
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
14 College Farm Rd., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551
Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences Bldg (ENRS) | (848) 932-5784
Questions? Contact Carol Broccoli at firstname.lastname@example.org