Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
(Q): Do we need a PO (Purchase Order) to register for a course(s)?
(A): We can accept a requisition if you do not yet have a Purchase Order. If paying with a Purchase Order, you have two options:
- Register by Email.
- Attached a completed registration form to your email and send to email@example.com.
- Attach the official Purchase Order (or requisition if you do not yet have a purchase order) to your email. We will sign and return to you for processing. If you require a signature on a hard copy of the Purchase Order, mail the original Purchase Order to: Rutgers OCPE, Attn: Registration Dept, 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519.
- Register Online.
- Follow the links provided on each course page to register online.
- Once the course is in your cart, click the “Pay by PO” checkbox, then click the Checkout button.
- On the next screen, enter your Purchase Order number.
- After completing your online registration, please immediately:
- Attach your Purchase Order to an email listing the course name, course code, course date, company/organization name, and registrant’s name and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you require a signature on a hard copy PO, please also mail the official PO document to: Rutgers OCPE, Attn: Registration Dept, 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519.
Rutgers Air Pollution Training Program (RAPTP)
School of Environmental and Biological Sciences
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
14 College Farm Rd., New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551
Environmental & Natural Resource Sciences Bldg (ENRS) | (848) 932-5784
Questions? Contact Carol Broccoli at email@example.com