Office of Continuing Professional Education (OCPE)
Transcript Request and Information
How to obtain your OCPE continuing education transcript:
1. Fill out the request form below.
2. Your transcript will be e-mailed to you as PDF document within 3-5* business days.
*If you need your continuing education transcript expedited, please indicate that in the "Special Instructions" portion of the form. We cannot guarantee faster delivery, but we will do our best to help you meet your deadline.
Who can request a transcript?
Transcripts can only be requested by the student who took the courses. If an employer, family member, school, or other individual requires a transcript, the student must be the one to make the request. We will not release a transcript to anyone other than the student.
What is included in an OCPE continuing education transcript?
All OCPE continuing education transcripts contain a list of non-credit training courses that you have completed through our office and the type and amount of CEU's (Continuing Education Units) you have earned.
What is NOT included in an OCPE continuing education transcript?
1. TCH credits for Water / Wastewater Operators. To request a TCH transcript, please visit this page.
2. Grades and completion status for the Professional Golf Turf Management School Two-Year Certificate program. If you need this, please contact Fran Koppell.
3. Grades and completion status for the Environment and Public Health program. If you need this, please send an email to email@example.com.
4. Courses taken for credit. If you are or were a matriculated Rutgers undergraduate or graduate student, you are on the wrong page. Please visit the University Registrar's Transcript Request webpage to request your transcript.