Course Status Notice – Not Scheduled
Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Tackling Tensions
Course Code: BL0177WA24
Date of Most Recent Update: February 22, 2024
Date: February 22, 2024 UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST (Log in at 12:50 pm) UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Location: Online UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Format: Live, instructor-led UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Registration Fee: $55 per person UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Registration Closes: February 20, 2024 UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
Stress has a significant link to every problem we encounter professionally and personally. Stress is linked to many health problems, including insomnia, headaches, anxiety, absentmindedness, reduced productivity, excessive worry, lack of concentration, etc. This program is a must for anyone desiring to eliminate the harmful side effects of stress. Learn practical strategies for stress reduction, including mindfulness, time management, and resilience-building techniques. Engage in real-world scenarios and group discussions to master stress management in both professional and personal spheres.
Meet Your Instructor
Dr. Denise Dennis
Dr. Denise Dennis is a powerhouse in education, leadership, and digital transformation. She earned her doctorate from North Carolina State University in industrial/organizational psychology. After retiring as Professor Emerita of Psychology from Bloomfield College (Bloomfield, NJ), she became an authoritative figure in the field of digital marketing. As the founder of ActionAccelerated, she’s guiding employees, leaders, and business owners towards greater success. Through her tailored courses, she delves into essential skills like effective communication, mentoring emerging leaders, fostering teamwork, and optimizing email marketing strategies. Denise’s approach is straightforward and results-driven, offering practical solutions for the modern workplace. For those keen on refining their leadership capabilities or navigating the ins and outs of business dynamics, Dr. Dennis is a go-to resource.
Continuing Education Credits
The most recent offering of this course was approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUs.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EST on February 20, 2024.
On February 22, 2024, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EST.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Tackling Tensions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email email@example.com.