Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Sparking Creativity and Innovation
Course Code: BD0104WA24
Date: July 26, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT (Log in at 12:50 pm)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $50 per person
Registration Closes: July 25, 2023
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
Creative and innovative thinking is a quality that many businesses and organizations highly value and generously reward. Sadly, many believe that “creativity” and “out-of-the-box thinking” is reserved for the talented few, such as artists, poets, inventors, and scientists.
In the Rutgers OCPE one hour Lunch and Learn Series “Sparking Creativity and Innovation” online course, instructor John Eric Jacobsen will discuss with participants how to unleash their innovative and creative potential and overcome the mental roadblocks established by years of old-fashioned traditional thinking.
Meet Your Instructor
John Eric Jacobsen
John Eric Jacobsen has consulted for more than 1,500 companies and addressed more than 1,000,000 people in workshops and seminars throughout the United States, including our government.
John is recognized as one of America’s preeminent, leading authorities in soft-skills training. As a keynote speaker, corporate trainer, and seminar leader, he addresses many people each year on topics such as Leadership, Surviving Change, Workplace Negativity, Customer Service, Stress Management, Emotional Control, Communication Mastery, and Time Management.
Continuing Education Credits
This course is approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUs.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EDT on July 25, 2023.
On July 26, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EDT.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about this course, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Program Coordinator: Jill Sullivan
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email email@example.com.