Course Status Notice – Not Scheduled
Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Managing Up, Down, and Sideways
Course Code: BC0174WA24
Date of Most Recent Offering: February 8, 2024
Date: February 8, 2024 UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EST (Log in at 12:50 pm) UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Location: Online UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Format: Live, instructor-led UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Registration Fee: $55 per person UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Registration Closes: February 6, 2024 UPDATE THIS FOR NEW OFFERING
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
No matter your position in any organization, the key to professional success is the ability to work with others. You need to build and maintain relationships with your boss, peers, and direct reports to be effective in your position and to achieve positive results regarding your career. In “Managing Up, Down and Across” participants will learn why this skill is critical in navigating the corporate environment in addition to practical knowledge to incorporate it daily to set yourself up for success.
Meet Your Instructor
Nancy Jacoby, RN, BSN, MBA, MHSA, FACHE, ACC B – Nancy is a former healthcare executive with 25 years of experience in the industry. She is Board certified in healthcare management by the American College of Healthcare Executives and is a Fellow in the College. She enjoys facilitating brainstorming and process improvement sessions and has successfully designed and delivered training and development programs. Nancy earned her BS in Nursing, MBA, and MHSA from Xavier University in Cincinnati. She received her Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) certification through a partnership with Rutgers University and NYU Langone Health. She completed her Competency Development Program for Coach Certification (an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program) at the Gestalt International Study Center (GISC-Wellfleet). She is a member of the ICF and has earned her ICF credential. Nancy is certified for the MBTI®, Hogan, eQi 2.0 and EQ 360 assessments.
Continuing Education Credits
The most recent offering of this course was approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUs.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EST on February 6, 2024.
On February 8, 2024, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EST.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Managing Up, Down, and Sideways, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email email@example.com.