Lunch and Learn Series
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Sound Decision Making for Successful Outcomes
Course Code: BL0339WA24
Date of Most Recent Offering: August 2, 2023
Date: August 2, 2023
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT (Log in at 12:50 pm)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: $50 per person
Registration Closes: August 1, 2023
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether business related or personal, making decisions is a part of everyone’s everyday life. In this class you will be given helpful resources that will allow strong decisions to be made with strategic problem solving skills. The goal is to demonstrate an organized process through which facts are reviewed and clear objectives identified in order to enhance productivity with positive outcomes.
In the Rutgers OCPE one hour Lunch and Learn Series “Sound Decision Making for Successful Outcomes” online course, instructor Anita Lipman will discuss with participants how to organize and review facts and identify clear objectives to enhance productivity with positive outcomes.
Meet Your Instructor
Anita is a results-driven successful leader with extensive experience in all facets of healthcare business operations including growing and leading dialysis programs throughout the US, facility construction, staff development, and operational oversight. She had directed staff of over 200 employees while managing over 17 dialysis facilities. She brings deep knowledge and expertise in building effective teams, creating positive corporate culture, and developing strategic relations. Her expertise also includes the ability to define and employ successful work structures that align clinical and business functions in partnership with all related business units.
Continuing Education Credits
The most recent offering of this course was approved for 0.1 Rutgers CEUS.
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive a link to access the course by 4:00 pm EDT on August 1, 2023.
One August 2, please log into class at 12:50 pm (10 minutes before the start time). The course will start promptly at 1:00 pm EDT.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- A laptop or desktop computer or a tablet or smartphone that can support Zoom
- Cameras are not required, but are recommended for class participation and engagement
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary but highly recommended; a call in option is also available
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
There are no refunds for this program. If you are unable to attend, you may send another person to attend in your place with no penalty.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about this course, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Program Coordinator: Jill Sullivan
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.