Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Making the Most Out of the Internet and Your Website
Course Code: AL0321CA24
Date: February 6, 2024
Time: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (Check-in time: 8:30 am)
Location: Bioresource Engineering Laboratory (formerly ECC), 18 Ag Extension Way, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 (Directions & Map)
Format: Classroom course
Registration Fee: $190 per person
Early Bird Discount Fee: $175 per person (expires January 30,2024)
Registration Closes: February 4, 2024
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to email@example.com.
Do you have a website? Are you using social media? Are you getting the most possible gain from your internet presence—or do you still need to establish yourself there? Instructors Mary Zaletski and Victoria Vasile will teach you how to become players in the digital world. Take your internet marketing to the next level!
- Paid vs. Organic
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization, Tags, Keywords
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click Ads
- Mobile Friendly or Not?
- What Are Your Competitors Doing?
- Social Media: Facebook and Instagram
- Content – What to Post to Increase Your Business
- Videos – The Most Effective Kinds
- Reviews – Make Them Work for You
- Blogs – Connect with Your Customers
- Online Partnerships
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management
Who Should Attend?
This class is well-suited for anyone who wants to increase their digital marketing knowledge and explore new strategies for enhancing their web presence. Past participants have included:
- Communications Directors
- Nursery Sales Professionals
- Office Managers
- Tree Service Owners
Meet Your Instructors
Mary Zaletski is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Communications and Marketing. Her advertising background is in print, digital media, social media, and online presence. She has previously worked with the Star Ledger, NY Daily News, Bergen Record, Verizon, and is currently employed as a Business Advisor with Thryv. At Thryv, she has spent 14 years helping local businesses find their way on the internet.
Victoria Vasile is a Monmouth University graduate with a degree in Communications. Her background is in radio, TV, digital media, and social media. She has sophisticated knowledge of internet advertising and social media. Whether you are establishing a new business, moving locations after 20 years, opening a second location, or just need a helping hand, she is dedicated to helping her clients achieve their goals. She has been a Business Advisor for 4 years with Thryv, working as a partner to business owners who need help magnifying their presence online.
Most useful part of the course: “Recognizing power and value of Google and how to maximize the usefulness of this knowledge.”
– Past Participant
“Comprehensive approach to web and media marketing.”
– Past Participant
“It provided a lot of good information and was very interactive.”
– Past Participant
Continuing Education Credits
There are no credits offered for the Making the Most Out of the Internet and Your Website course (3.5 contact hours).
No meals will be provided at this course.
Course Requirements and Policies
COVID-19 Mask & Vaccination Policies for Face-to-Face Classes
Registrants attending OCPE events are not currently required to wear face masks or provide proof of vaccination.
To continue to protect yourself and others:
- Masks are welcome.
- If you have symptoms, testing is encouraged.
- If you feel unwell, please recover at home. Contact us to cancel your registration at 848-932-9271, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-registration is required. We’re sorry, but we cannot guarantee a seat, materials, or meals for walk-in registrants.
Location is subject to change; registrants will be notified in the event of a change.
Campus Parking Policy
All visitors must register their vehicles ONLINE to park on campus. Please follow the guidelines below. Failure to comply with these policies may result in a citation.
- A link to register your vehicle will be provided in your course confirmation email. Please be sure to complete this important step prior to traveling to campus.
- When you park on campus, be sure that your license plate is unobstructed and visible from the driving aisle.
- All Rutgers faculty/staff/students must use their regular Rutgers permit and park in the nearest lot assigned for their permit type.
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Cancellations and Substitutions
A $35 cancellation fee applies for this course. Substitutions are permitted. View our cancellation policy.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Making the Most Out of the Internet and Your Website, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.