Course Status Notice – Not Scheduled
Pay with Credit Card:
Pay with Check, PO, or Money Order:
Course Name: Landscape Project Management
Course Code: AL0318CA20
Date: March 5, 2020
Time: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm (Check-in time: 8:30 am)
Format: Live, instructor-led
Registration Fee: TBD
Multi Person Discount Fee: TBD (save when you sign up with a colleague!)
Registration Closes: TBD
Paying with a check, money order, or purchase order?
Payments should be made out to: Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
Checks and money orders should be mailed to: Office of Continuing Professional Education, Attn: Registration Dept., 102 Ryders Ln, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
Purchase Orders can be mailed to the address above or electronically sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The project is designed, estimated, and sold. Now what?
Many project problems originate during the transfer from sales to production. Other problems occur due to poor project preparation. Marcus VandeVliet will show you how to make the transfer smooth and the preparation complete. The result is less wasted man hours, more projects completed on time, and higher profit margins– as well as a dramatically improved customer experience, leading to more referrals and repeat business.
- The Transfer from Sales to Production
- Project Scheduling
- Preconstruction Meetings
- Material Handling
- Field Project Management
- Production job costing
Who Should Attend?
This class is especially good for business owners, supervisors, and foremen.
Meet Your Instructor
Marcus vandeVliet, MV Enterprises & MV Consulting
Marcus vandeVliet is a leading consultant to the landscape and green industry. Before founding his consulting firm, he owned a design build company. He also managed landscape construction companies both large and small, where he demonstrated his ability to significantly increase profitability.
His areas of consultation include business management, software implementation, operations systems, estimating, employee training, and strategic planning. Marcus developed and built Construction Metrix, a landscape construction management software program.
Marcus has spoken for several national and state trade associations throughout the USA and Canada.
– Past Participant
– Past Participant
– Past Participant
Continuing Education Credits
The most recent offering of Landscape Project Management was approved for the following credits from professional organizations. We will reapply for similar credits the next time the course runs, but we cannot guarantee credit approval for future offerings.
NJ Certified Public Works Managers (CPWM): 3 Technical & 3 Management Contact Hours
Course Requirements and Policies
This online course will be delivered via Zoom. Registrants will receive more information as we move closer to the course date. On June 13, 2022, they will receive an email with a link to access the course.
Please log into class at 8:00AM (30 minutes before start time) for a brief overview of the online format. The course will start promptly at 8:30AM.
Equipment you will need to access this training:
- Laptop or desktop computers are required for this class.
- Speakers and microphone are not necessary as a call-in option is available.
A unique email address is required for each registrant to register and access our courses.
- If this is your first time registering with us, please provide your own unique email address when registering; do not provide an email address that you share with co-workers.
- If you have previously taken classes with us and have used an email address that you share with your co-workers or supervisor, your account must be updated with a unique email address. To do this, please send an email to us at email@example.com stating that your email address needs to be changed and include:
- Your full name
- The shared email address that needs to be changed
- Your unique email address
- A phone number where you can be reached if we have any questions
Photo ID Requirement
Each registrant will be asked provide a photo of him/herself holding their government-issued photo ID. This is required by credit boards so that you may receive credits for participating in this online course.
- You will receive a reminder email prior to the start of the class with further instructions. Wait to receive these instructions before you attempt to upload your ID.
- The photo must be clear enough that we can read your name and verify that the person pictured on the ID is in fact the person holding it.
- After an OCPE staff member reviews the picture and verifies your identity, you will have access to participate in the course when it begins.
Cancellations and Substitutions
A $100 cancellation fee applies for this course. Substitutions are permitted. View our cancellation policy.
Program Questions? We’re Here to Help!
If you have any questions about Landscape Project Management, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Program Coordinator: Joe Canzano
For registration assistance, please contact our Registration Department at 848-932-9271, option 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.