Health Care Courses: Workforce Development Training Grants
The Workforce Development Unit at the Rutgers Office of Continuing Professional Education (OCPE) has successfully helped hundreds of NJ employers offer training to their staff through NJ Department of Labor (DOL) grants. Our health care courses can be modified to suit the needs and initiatives of any organization in order to help participants develop their skills! Typically, there are no out of pocket costs to your business except the cost of paying the wages of your employees while they're being trained. These employee training courses can also be combined with other course offerings and tailored into a customized program that fulfills your specific corporate training needs.
The list below represents some of the health care course offerings that may be available for your staff through the NJ Department of Labor Workforce Development Skills Partnership training grant program.
- Anatomy and Physiology (click for course video preview)
- Clinical Documentation
- Disease Process/Pathophysiology
- Electronic Medical Record Training – please call for list of EMR systems
- Health Literacy (click for course video preview)
- Interpreting Lab Results
- Medical Assistant Training
- Medical Interpreter Course
- Medical Terminology for Clinicians/Non–Clinicians (click for course video preview)
- The End of Life: A Journey
- Understanding Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease
Additional courses are available upon request. For more information and to get started with your training grant application, please contact us:
Felicia Conte, Program Coordinator