Workforce Development Unit:
Health Care Courses
From anatomy and physiology to pharmacology and everything in between, there is a workforce development course for every staff training need. Whether you are looking for a one-hour seminar, a half-day course or a multiple day training series, we've got you covered.
For course descriptions, View our Full Course Catalog.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Clinical Documentation
- Communicating with Older Adults
- Disease Processes
- EKG Interpretation
- Electronic Medical Record Training
- Health Literacy (click for course video preview)
- The End of Life: A Journey
- Interpreting Lab Results
- Mastering the ICD-10 – Coding System
- Medical Assistant Training
- Medical Terminology for Clinicians/Non–Clinicians
- Patient Education
- Spanish for Healthcare
- Understanding Memory Loss, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s Disease
If you are interested in any course above (or another topic not listed), request more information online or call us at (848) 932-7701 to get started. We would be thrilled to hear from you!