NJ Radon Measurement Exam Study Materials
If you plan to do radon work in New Jersey, you must take the New Jersey Measurement Exam.
Review these materials to help improve your chances of passing the exam.
- Certification of Radon Testers and Mitigators, N.J.A.C. 7:28 - Subchapter 27
- Radon Measurement in Schools, EPA 402-R-92-014, July 1993
- Indoor Radon and Radon Decay Product Measurement Device Protocols, EPA 402-R-92-004, July 1992 (revised)
- Radon Hazard Subcode, N.J.A.C. 5:23 - Subchapter 10
- Radon Testing and Mitigation: The Basics
- NJ Child Care Center Testing Guidance
Questions? Concerns? Contact Us!