Home Study Training Courses
Online Courses Coming in 2017!
The following home study training programs offer you the opportunity to earn the continuing education credits you need to maintain your radon certification(s) without having to travel to a classroom.
In addition, you can take the 16-Hour Radon Measurement Proficiency Home Study as an entry level course. This will help prepare you to
sit for your initial national (NRPP and/or NRSB) or state radon measurement proficiency certification exams.
How Rutgers' Home Study Radon Courses Work:
After you register for a home study radon course, what happens next?
1. We will physically mail a booklet of information to your home. (Please note that our home study courses are not currently offered online, but online versions will be available in 2017.) Within this booklet, you will find the core course material, self assessment quizzes, academic integrity form and the final home study exam. The best way to complete our home study program is to work your way through the content of the booklet, taking the self assessments at the end of each unit.
2. When you are confident that you have absorbed the material contained in the booklet:
- fill out the academic integrity form and
- complete the final exam
3. Submit the completed exam and academic integrity form to the Rutgers ERRTC Home Study Program via mail, fax or email (see address below).
||102 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
4. Upon receipt, the Rutgers ERRTC staff will review the exam and mail you a certificate of completion. This certificate confirms that you have completed the proper study work required to earn continuing education credits.