OFFICE OF CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (OCPE)
TRANSCRIPT REQUEST AND INFORMATION
How to obtain your OFFICIAL OCPE transcript:
(Document printed on Rutgers OCPE letterhead, signed and mailed to you, cost = $5.00)
1) Fill out the request form below.
2) Write a check for $5.00 payable to Rutgers, The State University.
Mail check to: Rutgers NJAES Office of Continuing Professional Education Attn: Marketing
102 Ryders Lane
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8519
4) Your transcript will be mailed within 3-5* business days after receipt of payment.
How to obtain your UNOFFICIAL OCPE transcript:
(Unsigned PDF, e-mailed to you, cost = free):
1) Fill out the request form below
2) Your unofficial transcript will be e-mailed to you as PDF document FREE of charge within 3-5* business days.
*If you need your transcript expedited, please indicate that in the "Special Instructions" portion of the form. We cannot guarantee faster delivery but we will do our best to help you meet your deadline.
Who can request a transcript?
Transcripts can only be requested by the student who took the courses. If an employer, family member, school or other individual requires a transcript, the student must be the one to make the request. We will not release a transcript to anyone other than the student.
What is included in an OCPE transcript?
All OCPE transcripts contain a list of non-credit training courses that you have completed through our office and the type and amount of CEU's (Continuing Education Units) you have earned.