Managing your company’s environmental compliance means reducing exposure to unnecessary environmental risks. Companies with good environmental management systems incorporate the principles of resource conservation and pollution prevention into their everyday practices to help achieve regulatory compliance. Understanding each of these environmental principles and how they reduce risk to a company is the job of the environmental auditor. That’s why this year's Auditor’s Workshop is refocusing on sustainability.
Gain a better understanding of how sustainability can improve your company's environmental, economic and social goals. Discover how other companies have benefited by implementing sustainability programs. Discover which sustainability ideas are easily implemented and which ones require long term commitments. Gain a better understanding of how proper design and energy efficient equipment can save money, while improving system operation. In addition, learn about New Jersey programs that help companies with environmental obligations and energy efficiency needs.
What Will You Learn?
• New Topic! Conducting an environmental audit
• Resource conservation and your return on investment
• BPU incentive programs for energy projects
• New Topic! An in-depth look at recycling
• Energy efficiency maximization
• Environmental waste reduction
• Opportunities for reducing carbon emissions
• Sustainable manufacturing practices and growth
Representatives from the NJDEP and industry will teach all aspects of the seminar and be available throughout the program to answer related questions.