In-House Computer Training Available!
Have a large group that needs this training? We can bring this course to you!
For more information, call Wendy Allard at 848-932-7651 or send an email to email@example.com.
We also Offer Basic PowerPoint Training!
Please visit our Computer Classes page for all upcoming course offerings.
This workshop is a continuation of PowerPoint – Level 1. Attendees will learn how to create a visually appealing presentation by customizing and adding special effects to a presentation.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Complete Basic PowerPointTasks (review)
- Create a Slide, Insert Objects, Set Up Slide Transitions, and Animate Objects
- Insert Objects and Text in PowerPoint Slides
- Slide Numbers, Current or Fixed Dates, Videos, and WordArt
- Create, View, and Edit Hyperlinks
- Operate Spell Check Options and Hide Slides
- Customize Colors, Shapes, and Groups
- Change the Master Slide
- Create Your Own Color Background
- Animate the Entire Slide Show
- Change the Order of Objects
- Link Shapes with Arrow Connectors
- Add Text to Text Boxes or Add Text to Shapes
- Animate Objects by Line or Group
- Run a "PowerPoint Show"
- Running a Show Continuously
- Record Your Voice on One or Multiple Slides
Students will learn some timesaving tips and shortcuts to work more quickly and efficiently, and the instructor will set aside time to answer specific questions.
Computers will be provided for hands-on learning. Students will complete instructor-led practice exercises to reinforce new skills.
Note: Most of the skills taught in this class are applicable to 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions of PowerPoint. Windows operating system is used for instruction in all Microsoft Office workshops.
Prerequisite: Functional knowledge of PowerPoint – Level 1 or equivalent experience
GPS systems may not recognize campus addresses. Even if they take you to the correct building, they will not take you to the assigned parking lot. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you use the directions we provide.
Former Agriculture Museum of New Jersey
103 College Farm Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Note: Pre-registration is required. We're sorry, but we cannot guarantee a seat, materials or meals for walk-in registrants. Location is subject to change; registrants will be notified in the event of a change.
Sorry, registration is not currently available for this course.
Would you like to be notified when the next offering is scheduled?
Here are 3 convenient ways to be added to our mailing list:
1. Click here to join our mailing list (please reference "Microsoft Office PowerPoint - Level 2" or Course Code CS0302)
2. Call us at 848-932-9271, select option 3
3. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org