In-House Computer Training Available!
Have a large group that needs this training? We can bring this course to you!
For more information, call Suzanne Hills at 848-932-7234 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also Offer Higher Level PowerPoint Training!
Please visit our Computer Classes page for all upcoming course offerings.
This workshop teaches participants the basics of computerized presentations using PowerPoint. Attendees will learn how to build a basic presentation from start to finish.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a template
- Create and add slides
- Title slides
- Multi-bulleted list slides
- Slides with same auto layout
- Move between slides in slide view
- Create a presentation from an outline
- Create a slide with multiple text objects in outline view
- Create a closing slide in outline view
- Check the presentation for visual clarity, consistency, and style
- Correct errors, change line space, and print presentations
- Save/open a presentation
Students will learn some timesaving tips and shortcuts to work more quickly and efficiently, and the instructor will set aside time to answer specific questions.
Computers will be provided for hands-on learning. Students will complete instructor-led practice exercises to reinforce new skills.
Note: While Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 will be used for in-class demonstrations and hands-on practice, most of the skills taught in this class are also applicable to older versions of PowerPoint. Windows operating system is used for instruction in all Microsoft Office workshops.
Prerequisite: Basic understanding of Windows