This Excel training workshop is designed for students looking to build on the advanced features learned in Excel – Level 3. This online class is instructor-led, so you can ask any questions you may have as you work through the lessons. Plus, the online format gives you the opportunity to practice the skills you learn firsthand on your own computer.
By attending this class, attendees will gain a functional knowledge of Excel and how to use it in conjunction with the other Microsoft sister products.
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft Excel training course, students will be able to:
- Create a template
- Write visual basic programming script
- Use complex spreadsheet functions including Goal Seek and PMT
- Use Lookup Using Match and Index
- Create macros
- Add notes and comments on cells
- Use web toolbar and the form toolbar
Students will learn some timesaving tips and shortcuts to work more quickly and efficiently, and the instructor will set aside time to answer specific questions.
Students will complete instructor-led practice exercises to reinforce new skills.
Note: Most of the skills taught in this class are applicable to 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions of Excel. Windows operating system is used for instruction in all Microsoft Office workshops.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Office Excel Level 3 training required
Want to read more about what you'll learn in Excel Level 4 training? Click to view a detailed course agenda.
- Creating a Template
- Using the Microsoft Website to Download Additional Features
- Creating Advanced Calculations
- Breakeven analysis
- Working with complex functions (using PMT)
- Learning how to understand additional functions
- Using What If analysis
- Match and Index
- Manipulating data using goal seeking
- Enhancing Worksheets with Active X Controls
- Creating control objects in worksheets
- Creating a Macro
- Using Macros
- Protecting a worksheet
- Adding Notes and Comments on Cells of Worksheets
- Protecting Spreadsheets and Worksheets