In-House Computer Training Available!
Have a large group that needs Excel training? We can bring this course to you!
For more information, call Suzanne Hills at 848-932-7234 or send an email to email@example.com.
We also Offer Other Excel Classes!
Please visit our Computer Classes page for all upcoming course offerings.
This Excel training workshop is designed for students looking to build on the advanced features learned in Excel – Level 3 of Microsoft Office Excel worksheets.
By attending this class, attendees will gain a functional knowledge of Excel and how to use it in conjunction with the other Microsoft sister products.
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft Excel training course, students will be able to:
- Create a template
- Write visual basic programming script
- Use complex spreadsheet functions including Goal Seek and PMT
- Create macros
- Add notes and comments on cells
- Use Word Art as an object
- Add hyperlinks and attach spreadsheets to email
- Use MS Website to download additional features
- Use web toolbar and the form toolbar
Students will learn some timesaving tips and shortcuts to work more quickly and efficiently, and the instructor will set aside time to answer specific questions.
Computers will be provided for hands-on learning. Students will complete instructor-led practice exercises to reinforce new skills.
Note: Most of the skills taught in this class are applicable to 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions of Excel. Windows operating system is used for instruction in all Microsoft Office workshops.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Office Excel Level 3 training required
Want to read more about what you'll learn in Excel Level 4 training? View a detailed course agenda.
- Creating a Template
- Using the Microsoft Website to Download Additional Features
- Creating Advanced Calculations
- Breakeven analysis
- Working with complex functions (using PMT)
- Learning how to understand additional functions
- Creating "adjusting" tables
- Enhancing Worksheets with Active X Controls
- Creating control objects in worksheets
- Creating a Macro
- Using Macros
- Protecting a worksheet
- Adding Notes and Comments on Cells of Worksheets