This Excel training workshop is designed for students looking to learn how to produce complex Microsoft Office Excel worksheets. This online class is instructor-led, so you can ask any questions you may have as you work through the lessons. Plus, the online format gives you the opportunity to practice the skills you learn firsthand on your own computer.
By participating in this class, attendees will gain a functional knowledge of Excel and the use of Excel charts in Microsoft sister products such as Word and PowerPoint.
Upon successful completion of this Microsoft Excel training course, students will be able to:
- Use complex mathematical functions
- Use category cell formatting
- Create Pivot Tables
- Use VLOOKUP
- Create more complex charts and use them in Word and PowerPoint
- Link and embed objects in spreadsheet
Students will learn some timesaving tips and shortcuts to work more quickly and efficiently, and the instructor will set aside time to answer specific questions.
Students will complete instructor-led practice exercises to reinforce new skills.
Note: Most of the skills taught in this class are applicable to 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions of Excel. Windows operating system is used for instruction in all Microsoft Office workshops.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Office Excel Level 1 and Level 2 training or equivalent experience
Want to read more about what you'll learn in Excel Level 3 training? Click to view a detailed course agenda.
- Creating and Structuring the Database
- Using special formatting and creating custom formatting
- Creating a database from the regular tables
- Expanding the database
- Using filters and multilevel sorting
- Using the Form Toolbar
- Creating subtotals
- Conditional formatting
- Using Reference and Lookup Functions
- Using VLOOKUP for searching for records
- Using VLOOKUP for matching up tables from multiple worksheets
- Using MATCH function
- Using INDEX function for single reference and arrays
- Summarizing Data
- Creating pivot tables
- Manipulating and structuring pivot tables
- Formatting pivot tables
- Creating pivot charts
- Linking and Embedding Objects to Your Documents