In-House Computer Training Available!
Have a large group that needs this training? We can bring this course to you!
For more information, call Suzanne Hills at 848-932-7234 or send an email to email@example.com.
We also Offer Other Excel Training!
Please visit our Computer Classes page for all upcoming course offerings.
This workshop is designed for students looking to learn how to produce complex Microsoft Office Excel worksheets.
By attending this class, attendees will gain a functional knowledge of Excel and the use of Excel charts in Microsoft sister products such as Word and PowerPoint.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use complex mathematical functions
- Write "What If" analysis formulas
- Use category cell formatting
- Create multiple lines within a cell
- Change height and width of cells
- Create more complex charts and use them in Word and PowerPoint
- Reference cells on other worksheets in complex formulas
- Link and embed objects in spreadsheet
Students will learn some timesaving tips and shortcuts to work more quickly and efficiently, and the instructor will set aside time to answer specific questions.
Computers will be provided for hands-on learning. Students will complete instructor-led practice exercises to reinforce new skills.
Note: Most of the skills taught in this class are applicable to 2010, 2013 and 2016 versions of Excel. Windows operating system is used for instruction in all Microsoft Office workshops.
Prerequisite: Microsoft Office Excel Level 1 and Level 2 or equivalent experience