Customized Instructor-Led Online Training Available Now
Do you have a large group that needs online training? We can customize this course or one of our many other training offerings and deliver the instruction to your team remotely!
For more information, call Heung Mac at 848-932-7668 or send an email to email@example.com.
It is easy to assume that our fundamental needs as team members remain the same when we go virtual – after all, your responsibilities and deliverables don't change much. Yet, what the research finds is that virtual teams do have different needs. How you, as a Team Leader, create a shared sense of context, understanding, and accountability is critical to the Team's ability to deliver on key results.
This session will help you understand the key actions and conversations that need to happen in order for your virtual team to remain engaged, productive, and resilient.
What We Will Cover:
- Discover the 3 key factors that contribute to the success—or failure—of virtual teams.
- Learn specific actions that you as a team leader can take to support your virtual team.
- Build more effective, collaborative teams by managing tensions and even using them to your advantage.
- Improve the performance of your virtual teams with our checklist of best practices to increase engagement, productive conversations, and key results.
Presenter: Maribel Aleman
As a Professional Trainer, Maribel has developed and delivered training programs for leaders who are seeking to step up and maximize their impact on the organization. Maribel has extensive experience in developing leadership programs designed to assess talent, identify growth opportunities, and provide needed skills and leadership effectiveness.
Maribel earned her M.B.A with a concentration in Management and Global Business from Rutgers University. She is also certified in various 360 and style assessments including Hogan, CDR 3-D Suite, Korn Ferry PDI 360, MBTI, TKI, and Strengthscope.
Duration: 3 hour online instructor-led course
Sorry, registration is not currently available for this course.
Would you like to be notified when the next offering is scheduled?
Here are 3 convenient ways to be added to our mailing list:
1. Click here to join our mailing list (please reference "Leading a Virtual Team" or Course Code BL0129)
2. Call us at 848-932-9271, select option 3
3. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org