Recycling Certification Series #17
September 2021 - May 2022
NOTE: This series is filled to capacity. Please contact Carol Broccoli at 848-932-7207 or email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist or for more information.
In order to complete the full (21-day) recycling certification program, an individual must attend the ten (10) required courses (listed below) and successfully complete all course proficiency assignments. Registrants are required to complete the program within a single offering. Cross-registration between series will be considered only under exceptional circumstances.
Once certified, CRPs must complete 20 hours of continuing professional education/training (over a two year period) on issues relating to solid waste and /or recycling in order to maintain their certification.
- The Recycling Coordinator's Primer
September 9, 2021 (1/2 Day AM) ONLINE
- Recycling Health and Safety
September 9, 2021 (1/2 Day PM) ONLINE
- Recycling Practice and Theory
September 30, October 7, 14, 21, 28, and November 4, 2021 ONLINE
- Recycling: Improving Your Management and Leadership Skills
December 1-2, 2021 ONLINE
- Understanding Sustainability Management
December 15, 2021 ONLINE
- Recycling: Improving Your Public Communication Skills
January 12-13, 2022 ONLINE
- Recycling Public Policy
February 16, 2022 ONLINE
- Understanding Recycling Economics
March 8, 15, 22 & 29, 2022 ONLINE
- Recycling Collection Techniques
April 12-13, 2022 ONLINE
- Recycling Case Studies
May 11-12, 2022 ONLINE
See all of our Recycling and Solid Waste Management course offerings.