Recycling Certification Series #15
September 2019 - May 2020
NOTE: This series is filled to capacity. Please call Carol Broccoli at 848-932-7207 to be placed on the waitlist or for more information.
In order to complete the full (21-day) recycling certification program, an individual must attend the ten (10) required courses (listed below) and successfully complete all course proficiency assignments. Registrants are required to complete the program within a single offering. Cross-registration between series will be considered only under exceptional circumstances.
Once certified, CRPs must complete 20 hours of continuing professional education/training (over a two year period) on issues relating to solid waste and /or recycling in order to maintain their certification.
- The Recycling Coordinator's Primer
September 18, 2019 (AM Only)
- Recycling Health and Safety
September 18, 2019 (PM Only)
- Recycling Practice and Theory
September 26 and October 3, 10, 16, 24, and 31, 2019
- Recycling: Improving Your Management and Leadership Skills
December 3-4, 2019
- Understanding Sustainability Management
December 18, 2019
- Recycling: Improving Your Public Communication Skills
January 29-30, 2020 NEW DATES!
- Recycling Public Policy
February 13, 2020
- Understanding Recycling Economics
March 10, 17, 24 and 31, 2020
- Recycling Collection Techniques
August 4-5, 2020 NEW DATES!
- Recycling Case Studies
August 18-19, 2020 NEW DATES!
See all of our Recycling and Solid Waste Management course offerings.