Recycling Certification Series #14
January 2019 - August 2019
NOTE: This series is filled to capacity. Please call Carol Broccoli at 848-932-7207 to be placed on the waitlist or for more information.
In order to complete the full (21-day) recycling certification program, an individual must attend the ten (10) required courses (listed below) and successfully complete all course proficiency assignments. Registrants are required to complete the program within a single offering. Cross-registration between series will be considered only under exceptional circumstances.
Once certified, CRPs must complete 20 hours of continuing professional education/training (over a two year period) on issues relating to solid waste and /or recycling in order to maintain their certification.
- The Recycling Coordinator's Primer
January 23, 2019 (AM Only)
- Recycling Health and Safety
January 23, 2019 (PM Only)
- Recycling Practice and Theory
February 13, 20 & 27 and March 6, 13 & 20, 2019
- Recycling: Improving Your Management and Leadership Skills
April 24-25, 2019
- Understanding Sustainability Management
May 1, 2019
- Recycling: Improving Your Public Communication Skills
May 15-16, 2019
- Recycling Public Policy
May 30, 2019
- Understanding Recycling Economics
June 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2019
- Recycling Collection Techniques
July 17-18, 2019
- Recycling Case Studies
August 7-8, 2019
See all of our Recycling and Solid Waste Management course offerings.