Recycling Certification Series #13
September 2018 - May 2019
NOTE: This series is filled to capacity. Please call Carol Broccoli at 848-932-7207 to be placed on the waitlist or for more information.
In order to complete the full (21-day) recycling certification program, an individual must attend the ten (10) required courses (listed below) and successfully complete all course proficiency assignments. Registrants are required to complete the program within a single offering. Cross-registration between series will be considered only under exceptional circumstances.
Once certified, CRPs must complete 20 hours of continuing professional education/training (over a two year period) on issues relating to solid waste and /or recycling in order to maintain their certification.
- The Recycling Coordinator's Primer
September 13, 2018 (AM Only)
- Recycling Health and Safety
September 13, 2018 (PM Only)
- Recycling Practice and Theory
September 27; October 4, 11, 18, 25; and November 1, 2018
- Recycling: Improving Your Management and Leadership Skills
November 27-28, 2018
- Understanding Sustainability Management
December 12, 2018
- Recycling: Improving Your Public Communication Skills
January 16-17, 2019
- Recycling Public Policy
February 26, 2019
- Understanding Recycling Economics
March 5, 12, 19 & 26, 2019
- Recycling Collection Techniques
April 17-18, 2019
- Recycling Case Studies
May 8-9, 2019
See all of our Recycling and Solid Waste Management course offerings.