Recycling Certification Series #12
September 2017 - May 2018
NOTE: This series is filled to capacity. Please call Carol Broccoli at 848-932-7207 to be placed on the waitlist or for more information.
In order to complete the full (21-day) recycling certification program, an individual must attend the ten (10) required courses (listed below) and successfully complete all course proficiency assignments. Registrants are required to complete the program within a single offering. Cross-registration between series will be considered only under exceptional circumstances.
Once certified, CRPs must complete 20 hours of continuing professional education/training (over a two year period) on issues relating to solid waste and /or recycling in order to maintain their certification.
- The Recycling Coordinator's Primer
September 14, 2017 (AM Only)
- Recycling Health and Safety
September 14, 2017 (PM Only)
- Recycling Practice and Theory
September 28, October 5, 12, 18 & 26 and November 2, 2017
- Recycling: Improving Your Management and Leadership Skills
November 28-29, 2017
- Understanding Sustainability Management
December 19, 2017
- Recycling: Improving Your Public Communication Skills
January 10-11, 2018
- Recycling Public Policy
February 7, 2018
- Understanding Recycling Economics
February 27 and March 6, 13 & 20, 2018
- Recycling Collection Techniques
April 11-12, 2018
- Recycling Case Studies
May 2-3, 2018
See all of our Recycling and Solid Waste Management course offerings.